Sunday, January 02, 2005
100 things (in no specific order)
1. I am the first born of three girls
2. The first house I remember was on Tanglewood Drive
3. My room had bright neon pink flowered wallpaper
4. My dad and uncle owned a record store chain and promoted concerts
5. My grandparents (mothers side) came over every Wednesday night to watch Tony Orlando and Dawn
6. I was, and still am, very independent
7. My mom reminds me of the time I send myself to my room
8. I remind her of the time I came to her room in the middle of the night to tell her I got sick and she told me to make sure I cleaned it up
9. My husband and I met in 7th grade- Senora Lovrenchec was our spanish teacher and Mr. Keehn was our science teacher
10. I used to sing "You light up my life" into a hairbrush with my friend
11. I went on a cruise for my 16th birthday with my grandma (dads side)
12. I miss her very much
13. I have a fear of open staircases, falling into the grates on sidewalks, open spaces and glass elevators
14. But I want to go on The Amazing Race
15. I like to be needed
16. I hate to be needy
17. I have always wanted 2,4 or more kids. Not 1 or 3...
18. I have seen most, if not all, Kristy McNichol movies
19. I also had her album (with her brother Jimmy) (She sang, "My boyfriends back")
20. I know a lot about The Brady Bunch
21. The first concert, of many, I saw was Shawn Cassidy
22. My dad took me into the first aid room at a rock concert and I saw all the people passed out on drugs. I can still see them. It worked
23. I have a teeth fetish
24. My parents went on vacation one year and Mrs. Gallimore left her teeth in a glass in the cabinet. I found them by accident. I brush my teeth... a lot.
25. My favorite color is purple
26. I like things in mini size
27. I have seen close to 40 babies come into this world
28. It is the most awesome thing... everytime
29. I got sick at Great America once- after going on that ride where you spin and the floor falls
30. I don't spin anymore
31. I also don't do something else which has nothing to do with spinning
32. My Papa Marty was the funniest person I have ever known
33. He wished he could buy me a Porsche
34. I used to ride horses
35. I am re-discovering my love of photography
36. I do not want to drive a mini-van anymore
37. So far this has taken me 28 minutes
38. I am watching Roseanne
39. My favorite sitcom is Will and Grace
40. I don't sleep very well
41. Neither did my grandma
42. Sometimes I want another child
43. Sometimes I don't want the one's I have
44. I love my husband very much
45. I am not always good at showing it
46. If I could be any animal I would be a wild horse. Their strength and beauty is amazing
47. When I am bored I Google people I used to know
48. I had a lock on my door to keep my sisters out
49. I want to find a white donut phone like the one I had in my room
50. I find myself wanting more and more to remember my childhood
51. I AM NOT getting old
52. I started working at my dads store when I was 14
53. I did not go to college
54. I do not regret it at all
55. Sometimes I am a bit anal about things
56. Sometimes I could care less
57. I only drink milk if it is really cold
58. I usually send soup back at restaurants because it is not hot enough
59. I have only had sex with my husband
60. I rarely wear lipstick
61. I have candles in every room
62. We have a cat named Kix
63. I am in awe of people who creatively express how they feel
64. I usually keep my feelings inside
65. So does my son, Nick
66. I do not like coffee or tea
67. Carbonation makes me burp- a lot
68. I always have laundry to do
69. This number still makes me giggle inside
70. See number 31
71. I sleep with earplugs because I am sensitive to sound (OK my husband breathes really loud)
72. I was at camp and sick... while in the Nurses area lying down, a boy I liked walked past. The girl in the next cot was snoring and the boy thought it was me. Since then I hear everything.
73. I think Matthew McConaughey is so cute
74. He has dimples
75. I love soft jammies
76. My parents are awesome grandparents
77. I wish I could put my brain on pause so I could rest
78. I have a wooden snowman outside year round and put different decoration on him depending on the season
79. I value my friendships
80. I have a tattoo on my shoulder
81. My husband was not happy about it
82. I would like another one - on my ankle
83. I cannot stand gum chewing
84. I have a double-jointed toe
85. I get very frustrated at Christmas time
86. I am glad when it is over
87. I tend to kill live plants so I don't have any
88. I don't like to cook
89. I do like to eat (out)
90. My new love is TiVo
91. It is mine and nobody else is allowed to touch it
92. Same goes for my laptop
93. My kids frustrate me
94. I love them dearly and wouldn't trade them for anything
95. It scares me that they are growing up
96. I want to travel more and take long weekends away
97. I challenge others to do this
98. It has taken me 82 minutes
99. As much as I sometimes want something else, I like my life
100. I am sure that I will be thinking of more things instead of sleeping

# posted by Lonna : 3:55 PM