Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Blog world
It is amazing to me that we can become so wrapped up in someone else's life. It is a bit like a soap opera except that we know these people are real, they are not reading from a script that someone else wrote. I was almost *(I know, I know) to tears this morning when I read Getupgrrl's post. I had been checking and checking for some word, some sign of hope that everything was OK. Along with hundreds of other people. As of this morning 250 comments were made on that post alone. Amazing. I guess it is part of the "reality" craze. I hope it will last at least another 9 months so we can hear the announcement of her twins!



*tears do not come easily to me. Friends have been known to try and try to get my eyes to tear up before they fall out of their sockets from the twitch of the pressure building up behind them.

# posted by Lonna : 3:22 PM