Wednesday, December 29, 2004
Dust Bunnies
My son Nick (12) is a Lego Maniac.. I should have taken a before picture of his room. I am sure in a few days the million or so Legos we (mostly I) cleaned up today will reappear and I will get a shot of it then. Those millions of legos are mostly Dragons, ships, swords etc. He may blow shit up when he is an adult.
I decided today, since we are having an open house on New Years, that it would be nice if people could actually see his floor. It was covered with those millions of Legos. He has wood flooring and hiding in the corners, under the bed, behind the shelves and all around those Legos were tons and tons of bunnies. They say bunnies multiply, well so do dust bunnies! These kinds of bunnies are not so cute and not so easy to catch. They fly in the air, catch on the corners of the furniture and are pretty gross looking.
I think I got them all... unless some escaped and are now multiplying in another room!
Here are the after shots...


Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello

# posted by Lonna : 4:07 PM