Friday, December 31, 2004
Two Thousand and Five
That is how many times I have wished my kids were back in school. I love them dearly, but they are driving me insane. I am drained. Tuckered out. Pooped. Done. Tonight, if I can stay awake, we will be with some neighbors relaxing with a few drinks. Yea, delusional I know. A few... ha! Relaxing... ha! I can dream, can't I?
Tomorrow is my favorite day... Happy New Year! We are having our annual open house. (Barring any illnesses I better see Toni and her wonderful family here) The only thing that bums me out is expecting some people to show and they don't. One or two people that I haven't seen in a LONG time, but still hold out hope that they will put some effort into showing up. I should let it go... but I can dream, can't I? Unfortunately I sometimes have a hard time seeing what I have and I focus on what I don't... I'll deal with that next year. Shit, I have to deal with putting stuff off that I have to deal with- maybe I am already insane!
Happy 2005 everyone! I hope all your dreams come true!

# posted by Lonna : 3:15 PM