Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Would you like a gift receipt with that?
Answer: "Yes please"
For some reason my mother and sister(the new States Attorney of Champain County) do not put a gift receipt with gifts. My sister (the new States Attorney for Champain County) got me a very nice sweater from Ann Taylor. Very nice, but not me... Gap, Old Navy yes... Ann Taylor, not so much. So no receipt you get store credit. That does not do me much good. I wound up getting these leather photo brag books that were on sale. I figure I could keep them for last minute gifts. Put in pictures of my kids... instant relative gift. I still have $8.03 to use.

My mother got Dillon a Leap something. Have you seen how many different "Leap" products there are? Leap Pad, Leapster, Quantum Leap... Shrimp Gumbo, Fried Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi. Anyway, I go to Target. They were very nice- most stores won't even consider taking something back without a reciept or proof of purchase. After they entered my DL# into the computer to show I was not a regular returner without receipter she told me I had to pick something out in the same department. Not a problem, right? Have you ever noticed that when you have money or a credit to spend YOU CAN'T FIND A SINGLE THING?!? I was at Target for 2 hours! Usually that would thrill me to no end, but with the hundreds of people who are just now starting their Christmas shopping, it's not so fun. Finally found something, brought it back to customer service and it was the wrong department! Come on. "The computer won't let me". Give me a break! Don't send me back there with the hundreds of people who are just now starting their Christmas shopping. So, I say that I will just bring it back another day... you know after the hundreds of people... are done. "Well, if you do that your DL# will be entered again and you will not EVER be able to return anything without a receipt EVER again. FUCK! Don't put me on that list... my mother and sister (the new States Attorney for Champain County) will buy more presents without putting gift receipts in. So I went back to be with the hundreds of .... yadda yadda. Found something- all are happy- Merry Christmas.

# posted by Lonna : 7:56 AM