Friday, January 07, 2005
Dear Gran...
There are days, like today, where for no particular reason I miss you more than usual. It is not your birthday or the anniversary of anything and nothing has happened to spark a memory. There is just an emptiness, a sadness... moments where I want to pick up the phone and say Hi, moments where the I realize I will never see your name on my caller ID. Why they hit so hard, I have no idea- why at odd times it hurts so bad, I don't know. I have learned to not fight these moments, to listen to my heart and deal with the thoughts. I think about you every single day. I know you see the boys and how much they've grown. And I know you watch over me and my family. I know death is a part of life, but I hate it. I want you to know how very much I love you, how I am so grateful that my kids remember you and how much I wish you were still here.
Love,
Lon


# posted by Lonna : 2:18 PM