Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Dinner plans...
A question was brought up on Oprah this morning that I want to put out there...

If you could have dinner with three people (dead or alive) who would it be? Obviously the now dead people would be alive at the dinner.

I am going to try to answer that question assuming they are talking about famous people. If it were plain folk the answer would be easy... my grandparents.
I guess it would depend on why I am having the dinner (I know, just answer the damn question): To laugh: Gilda Radner - To be inspired: Christopher Reeve - To drool: Matthew McConaughey - To build: Andrew DanJumbo - To sing, sing a song: Jon BonJovi - To "girl talk": Kristy McNichol
I could go on and on and on... and still not answer the question!

Who would you pick?

# posted by Lonna : 4:32 PM