Monday, January 17, 2005
Hello UPS man
Is it sad when someone gets really excited when the UPS man pulls up in front of her house? Then sits anxiously to see if he is coming to her door. As he heads toward her driveway her heart beats faster as she is thinking, "A package... Correspondence from the outside... in a package". Is it even sadder that she waits for him to ring the bell because she does not want to seem like she is watching? He rings- she waits- he turns to walk back to his truck and she goes to the door. "Thanks" she yells as she picks up the package. "No problem" the UPS guy says, not realizing he made her day.
I need (I mean she needs) to get out of the house.



Sidenote: The package contained toothpaste samples. I am addicted to getting sample sizes of things and, as some of you know, I am also addicted to brushing my teeth.

Another sidenote: The UPS man is quite cute. If I have the option to pick shipping methods, I always choose UPS.





# posted by Lonna : 6:28 PM