Monday, January 24, 2005
I feel good :cue song: na na na... na na na
It is amazing what sugar intake and lack of exercise can do to my brain. Duh. When I sit around all day and eat Gummy Bears (Bears. Not worms, fish or other creatures. And red. Only red.) I get depressed. Duh.
I started exercising again and I am watching what I eat...not enough, but it's a start. I am looking forward to the weather changing so I can start running outside again. I am seeing myself fit into my clothes better.
I am reading- finished two James Patterson books this past week.
Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas - Loved it!
Sam's Letters to Jennifer - Hit a bit too close to home for me. Made me wish I knew more about my grandmother.
I think I am sleeping better although still sticking with my trusty pal (AHHHH Ambien). I don't feel so yucky... so loaded down. My kids aren't driving me AS crazy. I am getting little things done that I have been putting off.
I just feel better.



# posted by Lonna : 9:43 PM