Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Keep your pants legs on
I finally got around to putting away some summer clothes in my kids closets. Yea, I know it's January- shut up!
I have a few vents...
  • Those pants with the zip off legs seemed like a good idea until you have to match legs with the shorts... which to which, one leg missing, shit, left or right, shit, shorts faded in wash so leg different color, one leg in this drawer- other is closet, shit, zipper broken. Finally decided to throw all leg parts in bin and deal with it next spring!
  • Kids can NOT tell me they have nothing to wear because they have more clothes than me and my hubby put together
  • Clothes with tags found that are now too small... shit
  • Why oh why do I bother folding their clothes?
  • Socks... need I say more?
  • It has come to a point where I cannot tell who's underwear is who's... I am going to have to start buying different brands
  • I now have even more laundry because how can you tell if something is clean or dirty when it is shoved in a corner next to the dresser... I did smell them (except for underwear and socks, just assumed those were dirty) Shit (ha)
  • Candy wrappers... found that stash. Hopefully that is the only "stash" I find cause 14 yr olds room is next.
  • Did I mention the pants with the zip off legs? Shit.
  • Clothes were everywhere except in the dressers. Under the bed, behind the desk, in the corners, in baskets

I'm going back in... if I'm not back in an hour, send help. I may be sitting in a corner looking like the Pat Benatar cover surrounded by unmatched socks and pant legs saying, "They're alive!!"


OK, I won't look "exactly" like that Posted by Hello



# posted by Lonna : 11:24 AM