Monday, January 31, 2005
Memories...

As my kids enter the teen years, I find myself remembering the strangest things from my past...

  • SM's mom made the best Tuna sandwiches. We used to trade lunches all the time. She would eat my boring PB&J and I would get this awesome Tuna. I still do not know what she put in there... I have tried to duplicate it. No luck.
  • I was the one who would bring extra money for the "friends" who "forgot" theirs... not a surprise, I know.
  • After school we would go to the Field House and make out with the boys.
  • My dad forbid me to see SS because we were discussing blow jobs on the phone... he picked it up and heard. I went to her house secretly.
  • I would wait in the basement until my parents left and ditch school. Sometimes a friend would call in for me... once or twice I called in for Jerry and we would meet.
  • JS and I ditched one day, she got caught and told the principal that I thought I was pregnant and she had to take me to the dr. I sat in his office dumbfounded, but kept my mouth shut. She told her mom the same story.
  • I told my dad I was sleeping at a friends, but I was at Jerry's for the night. He found out.
  • I took the car a few times to ride drive around the neighborhood... before I got my license. I thought it was cool.
  • I peed in my pants on a field trip. I covered it by pretending I sat in something wet. We were at a nature preserve.

I'm sure I could come up with more but I won't bore you any further.


# posted by Lonna : 10:54 AM