Saturday, January 15, 2005
Movin' on up?
Target has a new line of home products called Global Bazaar. When I walked through the aisles of very cool decor from all over the globe (I am sure all made in the same factory) I was thinking how great it was. Until I looked at the prices... then I got to thinking.
It's Target. Isn't Target supposed to be where you go to get just about everything at reasonable prices? Some of it is pretty good quality, some could be better... but you know you are shopping at Target. Are they getting into a market that they shouldn't be in? Like McDonalds offering hot dogs.
It probably does not matter what I think... I am only a consumer who spends a bizzillion dollars at Target. And I will probably wind up buying some of the stuff in this new line... cause it is pretty cool. I just hope that it doesn't take over and Target becomes Targe'... because it is not... It's Target. Just Target.

# posted by Lonna : 1:16 PM