Sunday, January 16, 2005
Sorry, I have to...
This may be in very bad taste, but I have to...
I think what the actors, entertainers, hosts, networks etc. did last night for Tsunami was a wonderful thing. Taking time out of their busy schedules, donating time and money and air time to raise money is great... but
I was so happy to have TiVo, to be able to fast foward through some of these performers. I know it was not made for entertainment but please. Madonna sucked... if she had been on American Idol she would not have made it through the first round. (Jerry said that) Brian Wilson needs to stop singing. NOW. STOP. NOW. He did not hit the right note through his whole song. Most of the actors screwed up reading the cue cards. What the hell was Stevie and India singing... I couldn't understand a word of the mumbling. Jay Leno did not know what he was doing. Sheryl Crow sounded horrible.
There were a few good ones... Gloria Estefan- although I am not a big fan- had a great voice. Elton, Sarah McLaughlin, Norah Jones all pulled through. It was cool seeing Roger Waters and Eric Clapton together. Josh Groban- what a voice.
Aid and raising money aside... I thought it sucked ass.

# posted by Lonna : 5:13 PM