Friday, January 28, 2005
Stressed out cat
My cat is apparently depressed. Who'd have thunk it. She has been "over-grooming"; biting chunks of fur out til her skin is exposed leaving a skunk like stripe on her back and patches on her belly. The vet says she may be stressed. What can my cat be stressed about? She eats, sleeps and poops. She gets more attention from my son than I do. She has toys. She even has a nice soft corner to relax. We do not yell at her. Nor do we discuss getting another pet. Her food is only the best. OK so I kick her off my bed and tell her she is fat, but please... depressed. A cat. The vet wanted to put her on a pill... for a cat. A depressed cat. To get a pill down her throat would cause her more stress... she would never come out from under the bed. So they are checking to see if it comes in a liquid.
To medicate my cat.


Posted by Hello

# posted by Lonna : 5:00 PM