Sunday, February 27, 2005
Brain barf
people suck sometimes not all people just some and not all the time just some of the time need something of mine i will go out of my way to meet you bring it to you no problem but i may need something of yours and day after day after day i cant get it dont worry i can wait cause my shits not important no problem i will get in my car and get it myself are you sorry i had to noooooo and its not the first time either always your need something yesterday and i need something sorry and the emotional stuff forget about it your upset hurt feel unappreciated call me ill cheer you up meet you for lunch dinner drinks tell you what a great person you are be there for you if not physically definately mentally i feel emotional and nada nothing zilch you may pretend like you are listening but i know better you have things in your life that are important i show genuine interest are you interested in anything in my life that does not directly involve you nope do you ask about those things na sometimes i want to shake these people and tell them to pay attention do things for others ok me i want to feel every once in a while that i am important to you make me feel like i make you feel at least sometimes now i am not talking about these select few like i want to not be there for them or not do things but now and then i would like to feel appreciated and there are a lot of people in my life that do pick me up or thank me or appreciate what i do and i know that these few do appreciate me but it is nice to hear it makes me feel good and everyone needs that sometimes right cause i am busy too and my life can get hectic and i try.... carrot, there's always a carrot.... i am so sick of hearing about how busy and tired and overstressed this goes for parents at school oh my another rant cant volunteer because you dont have time like i have nothing to do nothing but keep activities going for your kids and you dont have time give me a break the parents that bitch and complain and the ones that dont lift a finger are the first ones to enjoy what the handfull of us work our asses off for months to put together and i wouldnt trade what i do the work is hard but the end result is making those kids happy and the friends i wouldnt trade either because i get a lot of positive stuff from them but it gets frustrating very frustrating

Deep breath... can't go back pick at it, that's gross... just have to flush it and move on.

# posted by Lonna : 2:17 PM