Sunday, February 20, 2005
Computer brain
I am having problems with my computer... it's brain never stops. It is always making noise, never allowing itself peace and quiet. I have tried to delete some of the programs that are running, but it keeps adding different ones to worry about. It tries to sleep, but there is always something to do or a task that needs to be pondered. After careful consideration, we put it out of it's misery. All important documents were put in another computers brain for storage and my poor, tired puter was wiped out. A few days off and it is ready to start new. Slowly we are adding things back... as not to overload it. I am talking gently to it, giving it some love and attention and wishing that we do not have to send it off to rehab for someone who does not care to fix it. I am hoping it will be 100% very, very soon.

# posted by Lonna : 9:42 PM