Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Help me remember
I have been very forgetful lately... well, actually since my first child was born - each one proving my theory that the placenta is part of the mothers brain. Anyway, I have decided to keep a pen and sticky-notes in my car so I could jot something down. A song I like, to do lists, who called when I check messages. etc. So I bring my little note in last night and I not only forgot all of the things that were on there, but now I am sitting here with a note and I can't read my handwriting on the sticky that is supposed to remind me what it was that I forgot.

I would buy one of those little recorders, (oh wait my phone has one... I forgot) but I hate the sound of my voice. I could keep my laptop in my car, but that would be dangerous. I could call my machine and leave myself messages. That may work.

Any suggestions?


# posted by Lonna : 2:10 PM