Thursday, February 17, 2005
I'm with the band
Dillon got a guitar for his birthday. He would never admit it, but he wants to be like his brother, Justin. And Ben wants to be like Dillon... "When can I get a guitar?" "I want one". Then there's Nick. Marching to his own tune. He wants different things, his mannerisms are different, his likes and dislikes, the way he reacts to things... all different than his brothers. He will be the one backstage managing the money as his brothers are on stage. He will be the one doing the schedules, planning the meetings and organizing the events. Nick is more like me. He saves every penny... whereas Justin spends it quicker than he gets it. Nick's your buddy, he's your pal. Nick would rather sit in front of the computer all day than go out skateboarding. Yet he loves going to Wisconsin with his friends to snowboard. Unlike Dillon, Nick is not the "funny one"... he is quiet and sweet (with a temper that explodes occasionally). Unlike Ben, Nick is not a social butterfly. He plays (hangs out) with a select group. He doesn't go looking for people, he is content being by himself. Nick is his own person and I dig that. I think I want to be just like him when I grow up.

# posted by Lonna : 2:11 PM