Wednesday, February 23, 2005
On Being Busy
There are different kinds of busy. When you are scheduled up the ass with appointments, kid activities and functions is one kind of busy. If you are on vacation (ha) and have a lot of things to do or see is another kind of busy. When you have loads of laundry to do or household chores... then you are busy. Or if you say you are busy, but you are really have nothing to do (double ha).

Then there is the self-induced kind of busy. It is when you don't keep your mouth shut and volunteer for everything in the universe. The "I am such an idiot" kind of busy. "Don't worry, I'll do it" "Sure, drop it off" "No problem, I've go time" "It will only take a minute" That would be me right now. Fun Fair, sure... I'll organize the whole damn thing. Make name badges... that will be a quick one. Drop this off for me... I wasn't planning on going in, but it will only take a sec. And don't forget about the raffle that I have been working on for a month now. On top of the laundry, chores, appointments, kids activities.... and my clients. I need to tape my mouth shut.

What kind of "busy" are you?

# posted by Lonna : 1:51 PM