Monday, March 07, 2005
The best compliment
I got a gift from a friend this weekend... I am going to refer to her as The Mayor, she is not really a Mayor, but since she knows everyone and always seems to be campaigning for something we call her The Mayor. Anyway, I had helped The Mayor with invitations for her sons birthday and she got me a Thank You gift. The gift was great, a Happy Bunny pillow that says, "It's all about me. Deal with it". We joke about the different sayings all the time. Our favorite is "Your breath smells like butt" because it was on a mint tin and someone at our PTO meetings always needs a mint. Got off topic again.... the best part of the gift was what she wrote in the card. "Thanks for being you" Forget the gift, just thank me for being me and I will vote for you in the next election!

# posted by Lonna : 11:44 AM