Sunday, March 13, 2005
I just posted a question over at Mommy Matters to help Christine. It seems she talks too much and has run out of things to say. I have the opposite problem... there is so much in my head, but when I try to say my thoughts or put them into words I get stuck. They either come out wrong or I don't even bother and keep everything inside.

Anyway, here is the question:
If you could buy ONE thing right now, at any store, what would it be? Only one thing, at any cost. It has to be something you could actually purchase... not time, a maid, more money, etc.

If money were not an issue I think I would buy a little house. Not too close, but not too far. Maybe on a lake or river. Maybe near a small town where you could walk down the streets saying Hi to all the locals. Definitely where there are interesting photo opportunities. Where we could escape for the weekend. Where I could go by myself. Where friends could come to get away from their lives. Yea, right now that is what I would buy. Tomorrow it may be different.

# posted by Lonna : 11:36 AM