Monday, March 21, 2005
Magic Bullet
I have found a new toy... get your mind out of the gutter, it's not that kind of toy!
Since I am in "get fit" mode, I am making myself smoothies. My blender is huge and hard to clean... I always make too much and I make a mess. I saw an infomercial on the Magic Bullet and was intrigued. I didn't order it because I thought it was too expensive for what I wanted it for... I know I will never make juices, sauces... just smoothies. Then I saw it less expensive at Target. DONE. PURHASED. This is so cool. It is small, no huge blender on my counter. You just put all the ingredients into a single serve cup, pop it on the base, press down and presto. You also drink it right out of the same cup... no mess. Dishwasher safe... I'm sold!

# posted by Lonna : 10:33 AM