Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Once is enough
My niece was here for the day and I experienced something that I was totally foreign to me... Something that I am glad I got a chance to witness for myself, but I never care to see again. I went into the American Girl store. Holy crap! I get the catalog (why I don't know), but having all boys, I have never really looked through it. Passing through the gates of Little Girl Heaven was... Well, Holy crap! Thousands, maybe millions of outfits for these dolls. And pets and outfits for the pets... And accessories for the dolls and pets. Little girls walking around with these dolls... Some look-a-likes. A restaurant where you have "tea" with your doll. The doll even sits in a chair attached to the table with her own teacup. A hair salon for the dolls... Up-do, braid, straight, curly.
We also went to Niketown... I was much more comfortable there. Swoosh... ahhhh.

# posted by Lonna : 5:39 PM