Sunday, March 13, 2005
This time it's my fathers fault
I am shredding years and years worth of credit card statements, paycheck stubs, medical bills, utility bills and general receipts. Everytime I pay a bill I have to write pd ck#xxx and the date. Then I file it in my drawer until the end of the year where is all goes into a box labeled with the year. The box goes into a closet in the basement for dust to collect. I know there are certain documents that need to be saved, but I have been programmed to save every piece of paper relating to anything financial. This is my smart-ass fathers response to it being all his fault:

"the proper care and feeding of financial records has been handed down from generation to generation in the Rosenbaum family. This goes as far back as Moshe Rosenbaum who was entrusted with the care of the travel expense records for Moses when he left Egypt"


This is only about 6 months worth... I have a long way to go! Posted by Hello


Shreddings of my life Posted by Hello

# posted by Lonna : 2:31 PM