Tuesday, March 15, 2005
When I say MARKO... you say POLO
K and I pull up to Wal-Mart today and see KF's car in the parking lot. I send a phone message to KF saying, "Marko". KF sends a phone message saying, "Polo". K and I go into the store and see KF walking down the aisle. K (almost peeing in her pants laughing) and I sneak around and I send another message, "louder". KF sends a message back, "Louder, polo". K (now actually peeing in her pants laughing) and I yell, "MARKO". KF picks up her phone to call me as we are still yelling "MARKO". KF is grinning, but looks puzzled. Finally, she sees us. She was about to call me to tell me that a parent was looking for her kid named Marco at the same time I was sending her messages.

Right now, K is reading this and, again, peeing in her pants laughing.

# posted by Lonna : 5:48 PM