Monday, April 11, 2005
Blog Slacker
I would say I am a big slacker... but this is the only thing I haven't been keeping up with lately. Hey, something has to give. I have been: "working" (volunteering) on organizing the school Fun Fair, putting the raffle together for the Fun Fair, exercising (yea!), cleaning out closets and cabinets and all the mom stuff like laundry, laundry and more laundry. Oh yea, and trying to get my Childbirth Ed. stuff done. I know... boring for all of you.
Got my laptop back, so at least I don't have to share computer time with my kids. I am trying to get all my programs loaded... one being Hello so I can post some pictures. Spring has sprung, finally more photo opportunities. It is nice to see everyone hanging outside. Saturday night we were outside with neighbors and had an adult vs. kids basketball game. No score was being kept... but us old people kicked the young ones butts!
I will try to update more...

# posted by Lonna : 8:15 AM