Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Day late...
Happy Birthday Ben!
I cannot believe my baby is 7 years old. I was so depressed on his first birthday. Pretty sure I was never going to celebrate another first and before I was able to blink, he is 7. Ben has taken on parts of all of his brothers. It is almost like he has multiple personalities. He can be the most lovable, cuddly kid and the next minute he is being a big goofball. I think he says, "Mom" 500 times a day. Sometimes I start counting and then give up. As much as it irritates me, I try to remember that it won't last long. And then I'll miss it. For his birthday-day, he wanted to get a buzz cut. Very unlike his brothers who all run the other way if anyone comes within 100 feet of them with a scissors. Ben also wanted to go to a Bead Shop and make a necklace. Full well knowing that he would put 5 beads on and quit, I took him anyway. In many ways, he is a daddys boy. Anywhere Dad goes, Ben wants to go. "Mom" is usually followed with, "When is Dad getting home?". He can't wait until it is nice enough to go boating with Dad... Actually, I can't wait either.
So Happy Birthday my baby....

# posted by Lonna : 7:30 PM