Friday, April 22, 2005
Rain, Rain... GO AWAY
Fun Fair doors open in 10 hours, 19 minutes, 3 seconds.
The day I have been working my ass off for months... getting donations from businesses, organizing, planning, making phone calls, sending flyers... I am surprized my ass hasn't gotten smaller.
And now... It's raining. All Day. Rain.
It will still be OK. So I have to do a little re-planning, re-organizing. I can do that, right? SO the outside has to come inside. No problem.
My neighbor called yesterday to say I would have to cover her shift because her husband is going to be out of town. She has known this for weeks. Two days before she backs out. Thanks.
Did I mention it's raining?
Last night while talking to a friend, I was saying how anxious I was... she said, "why?". She forgot I was planning a party for about 800 people. Thanks.
I am very thankful to the tons of people who have helped me out, but the ones who don't piss me off.
Anyway, time is a-tickin'.

# posted by Lonna : 7:30 AM