Saturday, May 21, 2005
Random-ness
Haven't been posting lately because the computer screen makes me dizzy... so I will try to do a little catching up.
- My de-zolofting is going well. I lost it last week and took a small dose on Sunday and Tuesday, but have had nothing since. I feel better, but my head still feels a bit spinny.
- I had a client deliver a healthy baby girl on Wednesday. I decided to take the summer off and of course, am getting phone calls from people due in the summer. Go figure.
- Foolishly, I "volunteered" to put together the video montage for my 20th high school reunion in July. I did not like high school, do not talk to anyone from high school and really don't care too much about the reunion. Why did I volunteer... I have no idea.
- I can't believe my kids only have a few weeks of school left. And my oldest is graduating from 8th grade.
- Just on the news... an 11 ounce baby is showing improvement. 11 OUNCES. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. If I were the parent I would do everything to keep my child alive, but I wonder what the quality of life will be.
- Planning my moms 60th party... another video I need to get together. Looking at all the old photos... boy, did we look silly. Some of the old black and whites are cool. My dad dropped off 2 bins of stuff to go through.
- Do you watch American Idol? Bo was incredible. I want a recording of the song he did without the band. Simply amazing.

I am going to try to catch up with everyone...

# posted by Lonna : 10:17 PM