Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Testing, testing, testing
After my grandmother died, I had a rough time. It was not a good year. One thing after another after another... and so on and so on. Dealing (or not dealing) was too hard. Medication definitely helped. Zoloft was my friend. It helped me balance on the thin beam, allowed me to sort through the mess in my head and made the little things stay little. I think in a lot of ways it helped me speak... that and a good therapist.
Now, 3 years later I am finding myself in a daze. Spaced out, unable to explain things and basically numb. I am forgetting things, unclear and well, numb. I decided to slowly wean off the Zoloft... my thinking is that it has done its job. It helped me get through a very rough time. I have been slowly cutting back for two weeks and I actually feel better. I am more awake, I am joking around and talking more... maybe it is just in my head, maybe one doesn't have to do with the other, maybe I will find that I need it back. This is a test, just a test.

# posted by Lonna : 6:03 PM