Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Since Toni linked to me, I figure I'd better post something. Yes, I am having a sex toy party. My neighbor (the person you'd think least likely to have one) started this a few years ago. She had one, than 2 had one from hers and so on and then it stopped. We joke about it all the time and some of the newbies were jealous that they were not here... so I am having one again. Not that I need or want anything else... but hey, there could be something new and exciting.

Sunday my sisters and I (well, mainly me because they have done NOTHING) are having a surprise 60th party for my mother. I am (note I... because they are doing NOTHING) putting together a video with pictures. Some of the old ones are cool to look at... I'll post a few of my favorites. The hard thing is that we are not close to my moms family. Neither is she. I (not we) choose to invite some of them because they are her family. It will be interesting.

My kids have not driven me off the edge YET. Summer vacation has been good. For the most part they have kept themselves busy with friends. The occasional I'm bored, I'm hungry is somewhat tolerable... so far. What is driving me nuts is all the other kids. In and out... who are you? I like that they like to hang here... but enough already.

I'll try to post more... at least some pictures.

# posted by Lonna : 10:15 AM