Wednesday, July 13, 2005
As I mentioned in the last post, I went to the healthclub today. Part of the anxiety of going again is the , "Where have you been?", "I haven't seen you in a long time", "Oh.My.God. You're here" and seeing people I used to hang out with on a social level that I haven't talked to, pretty much since I stopped going. So I walk in and Steph is there... we hung out a lot... went to dinner, drinks, she came to my house, I went to hers... and I was glad to see her. We hugged and said we missed eachother and then I said, "I'm sorry I haven't called". Immediately after that came out of my mouth I regretted it. What am I sorry for? The phone works both ways. What if I had been in a terrible accident and was dying instead of just being a lazy ass and sitting on my bed eating crap? Ok, I am getting a bit dramatic, but you get my point. I'm sure she would have heard if I was dying, but I still shouldn't be sorry for not calling her. Right? Jewish guilt... bad, bad guilt.

# posted by Lonna : 5:04 PM