Friday, July 08, 2005
Randoms...
We went to the beach yesterday. I took Dillon and Ben because the older 2 were too cool to be seen at the beach. The kids got to canoe and kayak (I had to spell check that one). My legs got burned. I took tons of pictures, so beware! Outside shots are my favorite.

Allergist appointment today.

My friend of 14 years called yesterday. Her dad passed away. He was diagnosed with cancer about 2 months ago. She had visited him about 3 weeks ago and got to spend some time with her parents and this past week had plans for a family vacation to visit. The arrived in Tennessee and 2 hours later had to call the ambulance. He died at 1 the next morning. She is grateful that they were with him and he got to see the kids... maybe he knew, maybe he waited. My love goes out to her, I know she is hurting right now.

# posted by Lonna : 9:09 AM