Sunday, July 31, 2005
Years go by
So, like, at the reunion he, like, sat down next to me and said I did a great job on the video and I said, like, thanks.

It has been an interesting weekend. 20 years since high school graduation and most people are still the same. The same people gravitated together... the guys were "Hey man, how ya doin?"... the girls were "Ohhhh, I can't believe it". Everyone was saying "We will have to keep in touch... call me... I'll call you". Yea right. Those of us who weren't part of any "group" were either talking to eachother or standing on the sidelines while the jocks and the cheerleaders were in the center... just like at a football game.
The video went very well and, I have to admit, it was a high when people who did not say 2 words to me in four years were telling me how great it was and thanking me for all the time and effort I put into it.
The men looked heavier and balding... except for a select few. (want that link again?... sorry, but he is HOT). Most of the women looked great. One of the bitchy cheerleaders looked horrible... hee hee. There were a couple of sad cases of "I think I am still in high school""Gimme another beer, dude". Some people changed a lot and others looked the same. Everyone was pointing across the room saying, "Is that?? No, it can't be... Yes, I think it is".
There were the few I wanted to see, but didn't show... Where are they now? It was nice to connect with some and maybe... just maybe... we will keep in contact.

# posted by Lonna : 3:07 PM