Monday, August 08, 2005
DONE...DONE...DONE
The reunion DVD's are finished... weekend pictures are added, copies are made, labels and cases are finished and all will be in the mail tomorrow. I made 20 copies, so far only 6 have been ordered... so I think I made enough. As much as I like the final product, these are a pain in the ass. I am sure I have the lowest quality programs... I use Movie Maker to "produce" them and then have to transfer it to Sonic MyDVD in order to get it onto DVD. Neither program ever works the first time... always have to do it twice. Part of the problem could be that I am a bit anal... but we will blame it on the programs, right?!?
Now I am thinking of posting the photos used and not used on flickr... anyone use it? Does it take forever to upload pictures? Can people save the pictures to their computers? I will try it out tomorrow... Shit, I did say I was DONE... guess not!

# posted by Lonna : 9:26 PM