Thursday, September 29, 2005
Birth Days
It has been a week of new babies... my client delivered a baby girl on Monday afternoon. She called me at 12:30am and delivered at 1 in the afternoon. Not too bad for a first time mom... both mom and baby are doing well.

Yesterday, my sister went in for a scheduled c-section and we welcomed Baby Ella to our family. I am an Auntie again! She is beautiful, of course. They did not allow me in the room during the section so I had to stay in the waiting room- which absolutely killed me. Less than an hour wait, but it felt as long as the 12 from the other birth. Time definitely passes faster when you are involved. I am off to see how my sister is doing... Ok honestly, to hold the baby and tell her I will be the one painting her nails and braiding her hair. Maybe I will stop at the store and buy something pink.

# posted by Lonna : 8:33 AM