Friday, September 09, 2005
Check, check, check
I am getting used to the teenage thing one step at a time.... I have lost control of who eats what and when, check. There will be "kids" in and out of my house that are taller, bigger and stronger that me, check. Some of those "kids" have bigger and perkier boobs than I do, check. Occasionally, there will be people sleeping on my couch (during the day, not overnight), check. Rules and punishments are re-evaluated, check. Sex and drugs are a constant concern, check. Sex and drugs are a constant concern, double check. Music will be blaring from rooms, I'm old, check.
I got all that... but yesterday I walked up to my bathroom, my cabinet was open and there were tampon wrappers in the garbage. Sons girlfriend uses my tampons, check? Son asks him if I have any tampons and where they are, check? Keep in mind that I only have boys in this house and if there is a tampon wrapper in the garbage, it's from me. And because I have boys, or because this is just what I have always done for the anti-ick factor- I put the applicator back in the wrapper and put a piece of toilet paper around it... Especially in someone else's house. Not the case here. Plus there are very few things in my house I don't have to share... as stupid as that sounds, femine products are one of them. I know when I am running low, I know what I have, no-one is taking them without telling me... well, until now. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem if she uses a tampon... it's just another thing to throw me off guard.
Son's girlfriend may borrow a tampon, check.

# posted by Lonna : 8:28 AM