Friday, October 21, 2005
Happy Birthday to me... clean it up anyway
Today is my birthday.
It started at 3am...
"mom" "mom"
"what ben"
"i accidently peed"
"go tell dad"
"he's asleep"
"go tell him anyway"
Problem is when you send them to tell dad, all that happens is they go to sleep next to dad for the rest of the night... soaked sheets are still on the bed.
Jump to 6:30am...
Look outside to see that my front yard has been "decorated" by my dear friends. Who are very dear most of the time... when they are not in a druken state and thinking clearly. "Decorated" with toilet paper. Unless they are planning to come over very soon to clean it up, not very festive. Love you guys... but.

The morning did see some light when I openend the gift on the counter from my hubby and kids... Delphi radio for my car.

Another good note... yesterday I got flowers, the Wynonna book and CD, a card from a friend I have not talked to in awhile (which made me smile) and had a good lunch with pals and my sister.

The day continues...

# posted by Lonna : 7:05 AM