Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Jen Gray
Hi Jen, (calling you that is hard, since I know you as Jenny)

I just wanted to pop a note to tell you, again, how much I love your site. We are very much alike and your words comfort me in knowing I am not alone in my thoughts. They also inspire me to heal with you. Being nurturing to everyone else and not to myself is a daily struggle for me. It is my life and my work... I am starting to realize that people love me even if I do not take care of them, as long as I take care of me. I am also learning, partly through you, to relax and not feel so "tight" all the time. To let others be and do... to not take on so much for fear it won't get done the same way. I cannot express myself they way you do, you truly have a gift. Keep up the great work- you are helping me and I am sure many more.
And your photos... WOW!

Lonna

# posted by Lonna : 2:35 PM