Sunday, October 23, 2005
MEME w/ a tag... you're it
Got this one from Cathy ... thanks for stopping by.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. I actually don't know of anyone.

2. Where was your first kiss? Probably at the fieldhouse... we used to go there and "hang" with the boys.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? No. Well, I did go with to put rotten eggs in someone's mailbox.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Not that I recall

5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people? No way... not something anyone would want to hear.

6. What's the first things you notice about the preferred sex? Good teeth... nice smile

7. What really turns you on? A good night's sleep which happens very rarely

8. What do you order at Starbucks? Grande Caramel Frap

9. What is your biggest mistake? I am perfect... right?!?

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No.

11. Say something totally random about yourself. I think too much

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? When I had short hair... for a very short time, people said I looked like Pat Benatar

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Does Brady Bunch count?

14. Did you have braces? No

15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes. 5’6”

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? Going up to the hotel room when I did not know and put roses all over the bed.

17. When do you know it's love? When he plays with the kids or hugs my neice

18. Do you speak any other languages? No, but I listen for my name when my mother-in-law talks in Polish

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Years ago.

20. What magazines do you read? I don't really "read" them... I just look at the pictures.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, many times

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My grandparents.

23. Do you watch MTV? Not very often

24. What's something that really annoys you? Gum chewing, people chewing crunchy foods (especially with their mouths open), people looking over my shoulders (hi honey)

25. What's something you really like? Babies

26. Do you like Michael Jackson? I think he is wasted talent.

27. Can you dance? Ummmm, no

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? I think the longest was 48 hours when I had two women go into labor back to back

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Yes, once. After eating at a Japanese restaurant for my birthday, I was having trouble breathing. A piece of meat got stuck in my throat. Threw up a great, espensive dinner.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Every word... don't you?

I tag Angela Marie at Rocks & Garbage ... go!

# posted by Lonna : 7:08 PM