Friday, November 04, 2005
I know, I know... it's Friday

Thirteen Things about Lonna

1. I forgot about this yesterday, so pretend it's Thursday

2. A friend and I are going to see the BonJovi concert tonight... have no tickets, but we were told they would be waiting for us. I am keeping my fingers crossed! Hopefully we won't take the trip downtown to find nothing. I do not like this "will call" "e-ticket" shit. Give me something I can hold in my hand.

3. My last client of the year delivered a healthy baby boy on Monday. I am officially off call until January.

4. The Health Clerk, who has been at our school for 11 years, is leaving today. So sad... kindof a "forced" retirement. All the kids filled out a sheet saying "Mrs. T is great because..." and drew a picture of her. It was so cute!

5. Ran into an old neighbor at the grocery store the other day. We said we would keep in touch... who knows.

6. Got my iPod Nano yesterday... Happy Birthday to me. Anyone have one? I am having a little trouble figuring it out. Why can nothing be simple.

7. I have no idea why #1 is centered...

8. This seemed like a good idea, but I am running out of things to say. Of course, as soon as I finish I will think of thirteen million.

9. I hope Jon Bon sings Wanted Dead or Alive. I am a sucker for a rock ballad.

10. I worked out twice this week... ran outside one morning and actually got my butt to the healthclub yesterday. It's a start. Actually, a re-start.

11. Went shopping to start for the holidays. Last year I was done at this time- I just am not motivated this year. Could it be because it is 70 degrees outside? I did order my holiday cards, so I can check that off my list.

12. My son is turning 15 on Monday... I am not quite sure how that happened. He wanted me to "score" him some BonJovi tickets... my response was, "Dude, I am trying to score some for me"

13. This ride is over... thank you for keeping your arms and legs inside the vehicle.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. SugarMommy
(leave your link in comments)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




# posted by Lonna : 1:10 PM