Thursday, January 12, 2006
If I could only kiss my own ass
I just wanted to share a letter I just received from an OB/GYN. I wrote her asking for a letter of recommendation to complete requirements for my CBE certification; a process that has taken me almost 2 years. (I am approaching the deadline) I have been putting it off wondering if this is something I really want to do... after receiving this, it put me back on track. I really did not expect a response, but I got this along with a hand written note letting me know to call if there is anything else I need.


To Whom It May Concern,
I have worked professionally with Lonna xxxxx for over 10 years. During that time Lonna has always exemplified unwavering concern for her patients, the utmost compassion and true respect for myself and other physicians in my group. My patients who have employed Lonna and utilized her services have always raved about the care and education they received. They have universally felt their birthing experience was enhanced because of Lonna's teaching. I know many of them have used her serviced repeatedly.
I would highly recommend Lonna xxxxx for Childbirth Education training. I know that myself and my partners look forward to using her new skills.
Sincerely,
Susan XXXXX M.D.

# posted by Lonna : 4:41 PM