Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Stuff...
I seem to have a lack of words when I get to the computer and start typing. However, my brain is working overtime. It seems to talk consistently... left side to right, right argues back, left throws a punch, right ducks... head rush. Maybe someone can invent a USB plug to get all that chatting from my head to the computer. As scary as that would be, at least I would have something to post.
I realized that this is the first winter in 3 years I have not been on Zoloft. This is a hard time... feeling stuck inside, kids in, can't open the windows, lack of sun, darkness at 5pm. Holidays... oh so glad they are over. My stomach has been in knots and even with Ahhhh Ambien, I am not sleeping very well. I am not sure if I am getting in a rut again or just a bout of crabbiness. We shall see...
On a more upbeat note... I have gotten on the treadmill twice this week. I am disappointed with the fact that I have to start over again, but glad I got downstairs to do it. I have to figure out what to do about the healthclub. I was an avid go-er for a long time and now I have no desire. Month after month, I see the charge appear and realize I went twice... once... oops, not al all. Maybe I need to look into a different one with different people and different options. Part of the problem is that this is the only one that offers classes, and I do like them... when I go.
I also have to start taking pictures again... my camera is getting dusty. My niece has been over twice and I have not taken a single photo... bad aunt, bad aunt!

# posted by Lonna : 11:31 AM