Friday, February 17, 2006
Another Meme
Found this at Spilled Milk... there may be a little game of "tag" at the end.

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Most childbirth education programs have the following three elements in common: (1) information about the process and procedures related to birth, (2) coping skills for comfort related to pain, and (3) emphasis on support from the labor partner, family and instructor, as well as development of the support system.
Exciting huh?

2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
If it were about 2 inches longer, I would touch my printer.

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Oprah... the Debt Diet. Made me feel pretty good about my financial situation.

4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
11:15am

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:23am

6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Ben playing some game on the other computer... lots of "pings" "pongs" "doinks". And Ben saying "gotcha" "hi-ya" "one more" "yaaaa". Oh, and all the voices in my head.

7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night going to Ben's child-led conference. He was very excited to let us see all his work and show his classroom.

8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I was checking in on Elle's son at True Blue 4ever. He is doing better and will hopefully be home soon.

9) What are you wearing?
Slacks, a fitted button down shirt and pumps. NOT. I have on my usual... jeans, big t-shirt with big sweatshirt over and white socks. I think my bra and underwear match today!

10) Did you dream last night?
I'm sure I did, but right now I can't remember. I woke up to my husband coughing (GO BACK TO THE DOCTOR) and that is all I recall.

11) When did you last laugh?
At the conference last night, Ben was showing us some of the pictures he colored. There was one of turtles and it looked like they were jumping out of the water. Jerry asked Ben if turtles can fly and he said, "Noooo" with a "duh" sound to it. I think you had to be there.

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Shelves with books about childbirth, Anne Geddes, photography... one with Jerry's books, mostly fishing stuff. More shelves with pictures and nic nacs. Cabinets filled with lots of crap.

13) Seen anything weird lately?
I got my Kohl's bill yesterday and it had a credit of 31.00 as the balance. That is very weird.

14) What do you think of this quiz?
It is kindof long when you are actually doing it.

15) What is the last film you saw?
I can't remember the last movie I saw in a theatre. People crunch their popcorn really loud and it bothers me.

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A chef.

17) Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I hate going to the movies because people crunch their popcorn really loud and it bothers me.

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would banish smoking... and gum

19) Do you like to dance?
Ummmm, no

20) George Bush
That's not a question.

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Not my husbands. I thing he only shoots boy bullets.

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Right now I call him, "how the hell did that happen so fast"... "hellie" for short

23) Would you ever consider living abroad? Abroad from what?
Can I go by myself?

24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Your grandparents are waiting to see you.

No game of tag... just say "Hey"

# posted by Lonna : 11:09 AM