Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Babies having babies who will probably have babies
I started writing a birth story for you to read about a 16 year old who just had a baby, who I at first felt sorry for and now I don't... her friend who has 2 babies, who still has no clue about having babies... a doctor who explains nothing, has no bedside manner and who I was going to call Dr. It's All Routine To Me who should stop delivering babies... and a baby who is laying in a nursery while all his mommy cares about is talking on the phone and watching TV, who's daddy does not even know he was conceived and who's grandpa did not yet know he was born... but I deleted it because I am frustrated and sad and angry and scarred that this is all happening and I am not sure I can do a damn thing about it.

# posted by Lonna : 4:17 PM