Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Five things meme
I have been tagged by Toni...

5 jobs I've had:
1. Starting at 13 I worked at my dad's record store. Retail nerd, baby!
2. Blockbuster employee
3. Mooooommmmmmyyyyyy
4. Doula
5. Home Engineer (a non-paying, sometimes rewarding job)

5 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Only When I Laugh (Kristy McNichol and Marsha Mason)
2. Nuts (Barbra Streisand)
3. A Time to Kill (Matthew hot and sweaty.... yum)
4. Rain Man
5. Shrek

5 places I've lived:
1. Chicago apartment (where I was born)
2. Arlington Heights, IL (toddler until 1st grade)
3. Barrington, IL (1st grade thru High School)
4. Palatine, IL (When I got married... OK, a little before we got married)
5. Cary, IL (now)
Pretty Boring, huh?

5 TV shows I love:
1. Will & Grace
2. Survivor
3. Law & Order
4. House
5. Amazing Race

5 places I've vacationed:
1. Disney, Florida
2. Wisconsin Dells
3. Maui (our honeymoon)
4. Scottsdale, Arizona
5. Denver, Colorado

5 of my favorite dishes:
1. Sushi Rolls from Bistro Wasabi
2. Extra crispy fries from Portillo's
3. My mother-in-law's mashed potatoes (don't tell her I said that)
4. Pretty much anything I don't have to cook myself
5. Hot Dogs at a baseball game

5 sites I visit daily:
1. Mine (to check everyone else's blogs, of course)
2. Travels with Toni (duh)
3. Jen Gray (I could be considered a stalker)
4. yahoo message boards for Doulas
5. My son's MySpace (OK, spying on my child and his friends)

5 places I'd rather be right now:
1. Anywhere with sun
2. With my client while she has her baby
3. Asleep in my bed with the heating blanket on
4. Alone (just for about a week)
5. In first grade coloring outside the lines and playing tag

That said... I am going to tag Kristin. She does not have a blog, but I know she'd reading... answer in the comments!

# posted by Lonna : 5:58 PM