Monday, February 13, 2006
Random-ness
- I am still dealing with this birth last week. I am sitting down with the teenage moms group leader tomorrow to fill her in. As soon as that is over, I can post about it. Please understand I am not grouping all teen moms into this "babies having babies who will have babies" frustration. This was a situation with A LOT of twists and turns... I say that because I think I offended someone.

- Please send positive thoughts to Elle at True Blue 4ever... her son is sick again and she is in the middle of 20 inches of snow.

- It is time for me to start organizing our school's Fun Fair. I know this because I had a dream last night that it was the night of and I had not gotten any volunteers. That means my brain is telling me to get moving.

- My kids have a 5 day weekend starting Thursday. I can hear it now... "I'm bored, I'm hungry, There's nothing to do, Take me, Buy me...MoooooMMMMMM" Did you ever notice that during the "chant" MOM is not a one syllable word anymore?

# posted by Lonna : 8:05 AM