Thursday, June 22, 2006
13 Things that suck about having a child with a drivers permit:

1. "Can I drive?"
2. There is a log you have to fill out... how come I get homework?
3. My right foot keeps searching for the brake pedal that is not there.
4. All of a sudden he is picking out cars. Hello... get a job.
5. The first thing he does is change the radio. Ok, he does this even when he is not driving, but it bugs me.
6. When I get in MY car, I have to adjust the seat and mirrors.
7. And change the radio.
8. I think I have worn out the grip on the door because I am holding on for dear life.
9. The thought of him driving when the whole family is in the car terrifies me.
10. Everyone that does not have a teen driver says, "Practice makes perfect" Bite me.
11. My parents let him drive. Oy Vey.
12. Turns are like getting on a rollercoaster. I do not like rollercoasters.
13. I have 3 more to go.

Header from Thursday Thirteen.

# posted by Lonna : 5:28 PM