Thursday, August 31, 2006


Thirteen random things:

1. "Findings on this polysomnography may not fully explain the patient's subjective complaints of fatigue and unrefreshing sleep." Duh.

2. We ordered carpet for the basement... anyone with ideas for fundraising cause the money tree I tried to plant in the backyard isn't growing.

3. School started. Yippeeeeeeeee!!!

4. The smile on his face is thanks enough! (And calling me a kick-ass Doula)

5. I am now hooked on Celebrity Duets. The guys from Queer Eye and Queer As Folk can sing!

6. Is it wrong that I watched Celebrity Fit Club, Oprah (about a 400 lb woman) and Discovery Health (about a 625 lb woman) then went out for a cheeseburger?

7. Did I mention school started?

8. I have got to get back to the healthclub. I feel like a big blob of jello... I know the cheeseburger did not help.

9. Have you heard about Smencils? They are apparently the new thing to have. We just ordered a case for our school store.

10. The schools discourage kids from using MySpace and I just got a flyer home from one of my sons high school teachers and he has a MySpace site listed. He does say clearly that if you link yours (the kids) to his or comment with your site link that he is obligated to report any bad behavior.

11. I have made dinner three times this week. Believe me... that is a miracle.

12. Speaking of miracle of miracles... my 4yr old niece's (is that correct english) favorite movie is Fiddler on the Roof. She walks around the house with a blanket over her head singing "Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match... he's tall and wide from side to side" You have to know the song to find that funny.

13. What ever happened to Getupgrrl? Anyone know? Just wondering.


# posted by Lonna : 4:00 PM