Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Since Toni linked to me I thought I should post an update.... I know I will have hundreds of hits since she is so damn popular!
Thirteen things even though it is not Thursday:
- It is now friggin hot... I do not like the heat and humidity. Today is supposed to cool off and I am very happy.
- The cicadas are coming... just what I need is more noise in my head!
- Fun Fair is over... one more year and I am out of this school. Hopefully next year I will get some help and things won't get so overwhelming for me.
- I am still getting used to my new laptop. A warning for those of you thinking of getting Windows Vista... DON'T DO IT. I have had to upgrade, find patches or replace most of my programs. It sucks.
- I have had no clients this year. I took some time off because I had too many things going on and now I am a bit too comfortable not being on call. I did have an interview with a couple last week, but they hired someone else. Really fine... but I need to get my butt back in gear.
- The news had really bothered me lately... too much about Paris, Brittany, Lindsay. Who cares... throw them all in a cell with nothing and teach them all a lesson at once.
- TV... sick of House (they are always wrong 3 times before they cure someone), love Boston Legal (when the dwarf shows up it cracks me up), not sure about Grey's spin-off (if it aint' broke, why mess with it)
- New BonJovi coming soon... if you haven't heard the new song go here. Love it!
- Since my kids don't let me take their pictures anymore I am getting my kicks on my neices.. Aren't they cute?!? I can't remember when the last time my kids sharred anything.
- Valerie Bertinelli is back... I loved her. One Day at a Time was one of my favorite shows. I have looked for re-runs with no luck. Maybe I should have not admitted to that. Now all I need is Kristy McNichol and I am all set.
- Next year I will have 2 kids in high school. How did that happen?
-I am back on track with exercising. I run/walk 10 miles per week and lift once a week. YEA!
-Starbucks has a new drink... they were handing out samples today. Orange Creme Frap... it tastes like a baby aspirin. Very yummy!
That's all folks... until next time!



# posted by Lonna : 6:09 PM